The following are comments from previous guests.
1. Kevin & Becky..... The nine of us had a most enjoyable vacation in Florida. Your home was certainly one of the major factors that the trip was so successful. We knew that our ten day home in Kissimmee was going to be a very comfortable place to stay but we did not realize until we arrived that it was far beyond what we had expected. Your home was spotless, so very well furnished with everything one would need and so conveniently located for anything you needed when it was time to shop. Also the theme parks were so very close by and as a result we did not waste time driving or getting involved with traffic jams. All nine of us said we wished that your home was our home in Florida. Being back again in Minnesota we have said time and time again how we miss your pool, deck and home!
The next time we head for Florida we certainly will check with you in the event your home is available for us to rent. We thank you for helping to make our vacation so very special because without staying at your home it would not have been the positive experience it was!!
Jerry & Carol Carlson
Peter, Jill and Mikayla Mandell
Doug, Deb, Nathan and Tyler Mosser
2. Hi Kevin, I just wanted to take this time to give you a big thanks for being so kind and giving us so much information that made our trip to Fla so awesome.Your home is just beautiful,all 10 of us agreed we could never have made a better choice in finding a home and having such a wonderful time.This was a dream come true for me to be able to take my kids and Grand-kids to Disney World and my dream came true and you were part of it.I just have to tell you I ask my Grand-kids what the best part of the trip was and they all said the house and the pool I just had to share that with you .It was a pleasure to have had the opportunity to have chosen your home for the families vacation.May God Bless you and thanks for being such a kind caring person.Take Care--- Donna Getto , Medina, OH
3. Excellent stay! We spent a wonderful week with a dear set of friends in this beautiful house. Our kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub as much as Disney. Its close to everything you want to be close to, and has a great layout. It was so nice nice to have a leisurely breakfast and a morning swim before joining the crowds at the parks. Our highest complements. We will stay again some day. Jay & Mindy Baylor , Churchville, MD
4. We have just come back from a wonderful 10 days in sunny Florida.. the house we stayed in was perfect... it made the trip a perfect memory... the house was so clean and had everything you needed to make you feel like you were in your own house....so warm and comfortable... he has pictures of his family and that gave the home-ee touch... the pool and hot tub was just great after walking around Disney all day. after doing motels for 17 years down there, we will now do this house all the time.. looking forward to doing a family reunion as this house is so big and yet laid out so well for a large family.. thanks Kevin for a great stay.. you made the Disney trip complete better than the rat race on Disney property.. we did that and it was awful.. too much wasted time busing it... thanks again and we will be back... feels like our second home... Barbara and Roger Lippold , Brooklyn Center MN. 55430
5. We would like to thank Kevin for letting us stay in his house. We had 3 generations visiting, and they all loved the house and the pool. We will NEVER stay in a hotel again. We loved having a private pool and a quiet neighborhood. Kevin was very responsive and promptly answered all of our questions before and during our trip. I’ve lived in Orlando and visited many times, but I have never stayed this far South. Turns out this is a great location for visiting the parks. We were there during one of the busiest weeks of the year, and traffic to and from the parks was not a problem. I would book this one far in advance because I am sure that Kevin is developing many repeat visitors. Mike